- To begin conversations about work with SSI/SSDI beneficiaries and those applying for benefits.
- To ensure that the individual is receiving accurate information about employment and returning to work.
- To engage with an individual and determine their work goals.
- Provide the individual with information regarding employment options
- Provide a warm handoff to an employment support agency
- Offer the "Yes, You Can Work" Infographic flyer
Coming Soon.....A clip from our "Yes, You Can Work" Webinar that features an explanation of the guides by Len Statham, Director of Employment and Economic Self Sufficiency Initiatives at the New York Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (NYAPRS).